Alessandra Esteves, MAES, DipWSET, FWS, is one of the few wine educators to be invited for the Bordeaux Primeurs every year. Having visited in the region regularly, Mrs. Esteves has decided to host a Seminar to discuss the vintages and different appellations. Alessandra Esteves is also a Bordeaux Accredited Tutor.
In this class, we will taste 7 Bordeaux wines from 5 different vintages, and evaluate the characteristics of each one. Small bites will be provided.
We will be tasting the following wines:
- Chateau Rieussec R de Rieussec Blanc 2016
- Chateau La Croix du Casse Pomerol 2015
- Chateau Pavie Macquin Saint Emilion Grand Cru Classe 2016
- Les Pagodes de Cos Saint-Estephe 2013
- Chateau Pichon-Longueville Baron Cru Classe Pauillac 2012
- Chateau du Tertre Cru Classe Margaux 2010
- Chateau Guiraud Sauternes 2015
Cost: $95. Very limited space; must register online.
Date: October 28th, from 7 pm to 9pm.
305 Wines (Palmetto Bay)
15904 SW 92nd Avenue
Miami FL, 33157
More information: email@example.com