On Thursday, July 30th Florida Wine Academy will have the honor of hosting a Champagne webinar led by a very special guest, Essi Avellan MW. Ms. Avellan became Finland’s first Master of Wine in 2006, and is widely recognized as a champagne and sparkling wine expert. She is the author of several books on the subject, including “Essi Avellan’s Champagne” and the organizer of Grand Champagne Helsinki.
During this webinar Ms. Avellan will take us through the four principal sub-regions of Champagne, highlighting the distinct terroirs and their resulting champagne styles through wines that have been hand-selected by our presenter.
1) Vallée de la Marne: Champagne Francis Orban Extra Brut NV
2) Côte des Blancs: Champagne Pierre Peters Cuvee de Reserve Blanc de Blancs NV
3) Montagne de Reims: Champagne Vilmart and Cie ‘Grand Cellier’ Premier Cru NV
4) Côtes des Bar: Champagne Drapier Grand Sendree Brut 2008
Participants will have the opportunity to purchase two different versions of the curated wine packs through our webstore 305Wines. The first 8 people to purchase the wine pack will receive a copy of Essie Avellan’s Champagne-a guide for champagne lovers and gourmet travelers, an exclusive opportunity as the book is not available anywhere else in the US.
Date: July 30th, 2020, 2pm EST (the Webinar will be recorded)
Wine Pack #1: https://305wines.com/product/wine-packs-1-champagne-webinar/
Wine Pack #2: https://305wines.com/product/wine-packs-2-champagne-webinar/
– Sign up on the website for free
– Download Zoom (on your computer or phone)
– Click the link for the webinar (we will inform 2 days before the class)
– Wines: Support our small business by buying a discounted wine pack from 305wines.com. Click here.