Tour the German wine country with the Florida Wine Academy! Taste some of the most stunning white wines of the world with Alessandra Esteves, Director of Wine Education. Experience the beautiful countryside, rivers, steep slopes and historic cultural treasures of Germany.
Dates: April 2, 2018 – April 7, 2018 (5 nights)
Deadline to register: February 16th, 2018.
Maximum: 12 people
– Guided tours of Mosel Valley, Rheingau, Rheinhessen and Pfalz with Alessandra Esteves, MAES, DipWSET, Director of Wine Education for the Florida Wine Academy.
– Five nights accommodations (double occupancy) in 4-star hotels.
– Breakfast, lunch and 3 VIP dinners.
– Transportation in our deluxe motor coach.
– VIP winery visits and tastings (3 per day).
– A visit to the Historical Kloster Eberbach.
– Airfare and other travel arrangements to/from the airport (Frankfurt).
– Two dinners.
– Travel insurance. We strongly recommend you to take out trip cancellation and interruption insurance, to protect you in case of sudden illness or other circumstances that could interfere with your ability to take the trip. You can easily find travel insurance companies like Travel Guard and Allianz online and compare prices and offers.
Reservation & Payments: Pay before December 31st to receive a discount. Final payment is due 60 days after the initial deposit.
Single Supplement: US$ 295.00
If interested or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon in Deutschland!
*There are grants offered by the German Government to individuals in the wine industry. The Florida Wine Academy can apply for a grant on your behalf. If you qualify, you will be eligible to receive any amount up to EURO 600. Please note: all grants are issued directly to the individuals. Payments for the trip must be made to the Florida Wine Academy, in any case.