Few countries are as closely tied to winemaking as Italy. With a winemaking history that goes back over 2,000 years it is no surprise that Italy boasts some of the most iconic wines of any wine producing country in the world. From sparkling to red to sweet, Italy’s impressive list of quality wine styles is made possible thanks to the unique climate, native grape varietals and centuries of expertise. During this masterclass we will try some of the best known wines that call Italy home and learn about the grapes and winemaking techniques used in the production process.
We will taste:
- Valentini Trebbiano d’Abruzzo 2014
- Gravner Ribolla Venezia Giulia 2011
- Mastroberardino Radici Taurasi 2016
- Masi Mazzano Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG
- Biondi Santi Tenuta Greppo Brunello di Montalcino 2012
- Ornellaia 2018
- Bruno Giacosa Barolo Le Rocche del Falletto di Serralunga d`Alba 2015
- Gaja Barbaresco 2015
- Donnafugata Ben Rye Passito di Pantelleria 2017
Date: September 9th, 2021, from 6.30 pm to 8.30pm, in Downtown Miami.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org