This class is now sold out. Send an email to email@example.com if you would like to be on the waiting list.
Riesling is sometimes considered to be the the world’s most misunderstood, and perhaps even under appreciated grape variety. Nevertheless, this German varietal has masses of fiercely devoted fans thanks to its ability to make unique and outstanding wines. From dry to sweet, Riesling wines are always refreshing, expressive, and the best examples can age for decades.
- Reichsrat von Buhl Riesling Brut 17
- Nik Weis St Urbans-Hof Estate Riesling Old Vines 18
- Robert Weil Estate Riesling Kabinett 18
- Bassermann-Jordan Riesling 18
- Zind-Humbrecht Riesling Roche Calcaire 18
- Domane Wachau Federspiel Terrassen Riesling 15
- Pewsey Vale Riesling Dry 19
- Dr Loosen Dry Urziger Wurzgarten GG Alte Reben 18
- Hugel Riesling Grossi Laue 11
- Dr Loosen Riesling Eiswein 16
Alessandra Esteves, DipWSET, Director of Wine Education, will present the Masterclass.
Very limited space; must register online.
Date: May 6th, 2021, from 6.30 pm to 8.30pm.
Florida Wine Academy
1 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1440 (14th floor) – SunTrust International Center
Miami, FL. 33131
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org