WSET Level 2 online in Miami
Florida Wine Academy now offers WSET Level 2 online! WSET online means that you can do one of the most important wine qualifications in the world, by the Wine & Spirit Education Trust, at your own pace and in the comfort of your home, and fly or drive to Miami to take the exam.
This intermediate wine course spans 28 hours in 5 weeks. The final 1-hour examination is taken on-location at Florida Wine Academy, giving students one more reason to ditch the cold for the sunny and bustling gem that is Miami. For this reason, FWA has partnered with the boutique Langford Hotel* in Miami to offer a tasteful accommodation for WSET Level 2 students.
The historic Langford Hotel is housed within an iconic architectural treasure and exudes urban sophistication with its Prohibition-era ambiance. It’s also conveniently located in downtown — just two blocks away from Florida Wine Academy. With waived hotel fees, free breakfast, and free wifi, students can focus on their learning experience while immersed in an inspiring, and elegant location; perfect for drinking wine!
About WSET online
WSET online follows the same syllabus and learning outcomes as classroom-based courses. However, students should expect to supply their own samples for tasting. WSET Level 2 and covers the following topics:
– Factors that influence wine style
– Principal grape varieties, the style and quality of wines they produce, and key wine producing regions
– Still, sparkling, sweet, and fortified wine styles and their production methods
– Styles and production methods of the principal categories of international spirits
– Processes and principles involved in the storage, selection, and service of wine
*Access to this delectable accommodation offer is only available through this link.