Described as the heart and perhaps the soul of the country, central Italy is home to the idyllic Tuscany wine region. Tuscany is best known for its dry red wines based on the Sangiovese grape, which can produce delicate and herbal, as well as structured and age worthy, styles of wine. In this tasting we will explore not only the versatility of Sangiovese, but the diversity of what Tuscany as a whole has to offer. This includes refreshing whites, full-bodied reds that incorporate international grape varieties (Super-Tuscan), and amber-hued dessert wines (Vin Santo). Join us to taste a selection of wines from some excellent recent vintages, which showcase one of the most famous regions in Europe.
During the event we will taste the following wines:
- Mormoraia Vernaccia Di San Gimignano Suavis 2019
- Ornellaia Le Volte dell’Ornellaia 2019
- Tenuta San Guido Guidalberto 2020
- Podere L’Aja Chianti Classico 2016
- Fattoria dei Barbi Brunello di Montalcino 2016
- Castello di Volpaia Vinsanto del Chianti Classico 2015
Space is limited so be sure to RSVP soon to reserve your spot.
Cost: $90. Sit-down tasting. Water, wines, education, cheese/charcuterie, service included.
Date: February 1st, from 7 pm to 9pm.
305 Wines (Palmetto Bay)
15904 SW 92nd Avenue
Miami FL, 33157
More information: email@example.com