This class is sold out.
On Thursday August 8th, Florida Wine Academy will host an educational Bordeaux Masterclass. Bordeaux is one of the world’s great wine regions and produces high-quality red and white wines. Within the region there are several smaller appellations, each producing their own distinct styles. During this masterclass we will analyze not only the differences between various appellations but also how vintage affects the wines from year to year.
During the class we will taste the following wines:
- Chateau Carbonnieux Blanc Pessac Leognan 2015
- Chateau Gazin L’Hospitalet de Gazin 2015
- Chateau Gruaud Larose St. Julien 2011
- Chateau Les Moines, Saint Emilion Grand Cru 2012
- Chateau Brane Cantenac Margaux 2014
- Chateau Lynch-Bages Pauillac 2008
- Chateau Guiraud Sauternes 2011
Date: August 8th, 2019, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm.
Florida Wine Academy
1 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1440 (14th floor) – SunTrust International Center
Miami, FL. 33131
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org