The next webinar will take place on Friday, April 24th from 6-7.30pm and will focus on California Wines.
California, the Golden State, stretches for 900 miles along the Pacific Ocean. It boasts some of the USAs most vibrant cities, a great cultural diversity, and best wine regions. Probably best known for the iconic Napa Valley (and rightly so), there is so much more to explore. During this webinar we will visit Napa, Sonoma, Paso Robles and Santa Barbara, learning about the variety of grapes grown and styles produced.
– Stonestreet Estate Chardonnay 2013, Alexander Valley, Sonoma County (optional)
– Sandhi Sta. Rita Hills Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara, Central Coast
– Tablas Creek Vineyard, Patelin de Tablas, Paso Robles
– Heitz Cellar Zinfandel 2014, Napa Valley
Alessandra Esteves, MAES, DipWSET, MW Candidate, FWS, CSW, will present the Webinar.
How it works:
– Register here on the website
– Download Zoom (on your computer or phone)
– Click the link for the webinar (we will inform 2 days before the class)
– Wines: You can buy the blind tasting pack from our store 305wines.com. Click here.
For any questions on how to participate or purchase wines contact email@example.com