This webinar is now SOLD OUT. The video is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxIWisOykbY&t=127s
The team at Florida Wine Academy believes in the good of social distancing, and we are doing our part by having our staff work from home and changing the way we deliver our classes. Instead of coming to Florida Wine Academy, let us come to you!
We are launching a webinar series that will focus on specific regions or varietals. The first online webinar, taking place this Friday, March 20 from 6-7pm will focus on Italian wines. We will do an overview of Italian wine regions, and compare and contrast two whites and two reds highlighting the differences in their respective regions and climates.
Alessandra Esteves, DipWSET, FWS, CSW, MW candidate will present the webinar.
- Donnafugata Sicilia Grillo SurSur 2018
- Villa Sparina Gavi di Gavi 2018
- Caparzo Brunello di Montalcino 2014
- Vajra Barolo 2015
How it works:
– Sign up on the website FOR FREE
– Download Zoom
– Register in advance for this webinar
– Buy a discounted wine pack from 305wines.com
or a single bottle. You can also do a ‘dry’ tasting and participate without the wines.
– Share the link with friends!