Grosses Gewächs -or GG to the German language novice- indicates a dry, Grand Cru wine from Germany that is usually (but not always) made from Riesling. GG vineyard sites are some of the greatest in Germany, and the wines that are produced under these labels are sure to show this. For this Seminar we will focus exclusively on Grand Cru Rieslings, coming from different regions in Germany.
We will taste the following wines:
- Weingut Robert Weil Kiedrich Grafenberg Riesling Trocken GG 2015
- Dr. Loosen Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Dry GG Alte Reben 2016
- Von Winning Forster Ungeheuer GG Riesling trocken
- Staatliche Weinbaudomane Oppenheim Glock Nierstein GG 2015
- Schloss Lieser Juffer Sonnenuhr Riesling trocken GG 2014
Date: July 18th, 2019, from 6.30 pm to 8.30pm. Small bites are included.
Florida Wine Academy
1 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1440 (14th floor) – SunTrust International Center
Miami, FL. 33131
More information: email@example.com