Bordeaux is arguably one of the iconic wine regions in the world, known for its powerful and high-quality red wines.
In this Webinar, we will do an overview of the styles, appellations, discuss red winemaking techniques and new technology used in Bordeaux. Three red wines made in different styles will be featured.
Alessandra Esteves, MAES, DipWSET, MW Candidate, official Bordeaux Tutor, will present the Webinar.
Participants will receive a certificate by the L’École de Bordeaux, to be sent to an address to the United States (shipping to the US included).
- Chateau La Croix Blanche Montagne Saint Emilion 2016
- Chateau Blaignan 2016, Cru Bourgeois
- Chateau Coutet St Emilion Grand Cru 2016
Date: November 19th, 6pm EST to 7.30pm
How it works:
– Sign up on the website
– Download Zoom (on your computer or phone)
– Click the link for the webinar (we will inform 2 days before the class)
– Wines: Buy a discounted wine pack from our webstore 305wines.com. Click here.
For any questions on how to participate or purchase wines contact firstname.lastname@example.org