This course is now sold out. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be on the waiting list.
Chardonnay is one of the great white grapes, and one of the most famous varieties of all. In its birthplace, the heartland of Burgundy, Chardonnay produces some of the finest white wines and can truly express a sense of place. Despite being a single grape coming from a relatively small region, White Burgundy is produced in a wide range of styles that all show an incredible and even thrilling quality.
On Thursday, March 25th at 6.30pm, we invite you to join us for a very special tasting that will highlight the diversity of this iconic region. We will taste the following wines:
- Louis Latour Montagny Premier Cru La Grande Roche 2018
- Domaine Drouhin Vaudon Chablis Premier Cru 2018
- Louis Jadot Chablis Les Clos Grand Cru 2018
- Alex Gambal Puligny Montrachet 2017
- Gagnard Delagrange Chassagne Montrachet Premier Cru 2017
- Domaine Bonneau du Martray Corton-Charlemagne Grand Cru 2018
- Louis Latour Criots Batard Montrachet Grand Cru 1997
Alessandra Esteves, DipWSET, CSW, FWS, MW Candidate will teach the Masterclass.
Very limited spots! Please RSVP quickly to ensure your spot. We look forward to seeing you back in the Academy.
Price: $215. The wines will be paired with cheese, charcuterie, and small bites.
Florida Wine Academy
1 SE 3rd Avenue, Suite 1440 (14th floor) – SunTrust International Center
Miami, FL. 33131
More information: email@example.com