The team at Florida Wine Academy believes in the good of social distancing, and we are doing our part by having our staff work from home and changing the way we deliver our classes. Instead of coming to Florida Wine Academy, let us come to you!
We are launching a webinar series that will focus on specific regions or varietals. The fifth webinar will take place next Friday, April 3rd from 6-7.30pm and will focus on the Wines of Bordeaux.
We will do an overview of the history, appellations, and style of wine. Four wines made in different styles will be featured. Alessandra Esteves, MAES, DipWSET, MW Candidate, official Bordeaux Tutor, will present the Webinar. Participants will receive a certificate by the L’École de Bordeaux, to be sent to an address to the United States (shipping to the US included).
- Folie de Chauvin St. Emilion Grand Cru 2015
- Chateau Phelan Segur St. Estephe 2012
- Chateau Guiraud Sauternes 2015
- Chateau Les Clauzots Graves 2017 (white)
How it works:
– Sign up on the website
– Download Zoom (on your computer or phone)
– Click the link for the webinar (we will inform 2 days before the class)
Buy a discounted wine pack from 305wines.com. Click here.
You can also do a ‘dry’ tasting and participate without the wines.