For students who completed the WSET Level 2 in Wines course with Florida Wine Academy only.
Students enrolled in the WSET Level 2 in Wines will be able to take their exams online at home via Remote Invigilation. The candidates will take the exam on a computer in a secure environment from their home where they are monitored via webcam, screen sharing technology and a secondary recording device (cell phone).
What is computer-based testing via remote invigilation?
Computer-Based Testing via Remote Invigilation (RI) will enable you to take your exam in an invigilated environment from your home where you will be monitored via webcam, screen sharing technology and a secondary recording device during your exam. A video explaining this in more detail can be found here.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email’s approved senders list on the email account.
- Be sure your default web browser is set to Chrome.
- You may want to set up the room where you plan to take your exam the day before. You cannot have maps, study materials of any kind, paper or pencil during the exam. This is a closed book exam.
- WSET will send the email with the exam link 48 hours in advance. You will not be able to start your exam before the scheduled time. Plan to be ready in advance as once the time is up for your exam your link will expire, and you will not be able to access it.
- You will need to show your photo ID at the beginning of the exam so have it ready. The name on your email must match the name in the systems check email from WSET. If it does not please contact us right away.
WSET will send an email asking you to do a systems check 10 days before the exam. Please be sure to do this as soon as possible so any technical issues can be addressed in advance.
Changes or cancellations
- For any other information, please contact us at email@example.com