WSET Level 3 tasting & review with 13 wines on Saturday, April 22nd, from 9am to 1.30 pm.
Class is in-person at 305 Wines in Palmetto Bay.
Here’s my idea:
– 9am – blind tasting exam – 2 wines + feedback
– 9.45am – Tasting and review of important regions:
Burgundy: tasting 2 wines, Gevrey Chambertin & Chambolle Musigny
Rhone: tasting 2 wines, Condrieu and Cote Rotie
Break – 10 min
– Australia: review and tasting of Margaret River Cabernet Sauvignon
– New Zealand: tasting Central Otago Pinot Noir
– Italy: review and tasting of 3 wines Brunello, Amarone, Barolo
– Fortified: review, excercise and tasting of Sherry Oloroso and Vintage Port
Finish around 1.30 pm.
Price is $90 per person
Includes wines, glass, materials, taxes, set up.