A basic level introduction to wine, for those who want to start a career in the wine business or for individuals new to the study of wine. In this class, we taste about eight wines and learn about major grape varieties, wine regions, storage, and the service of wine. We also do an interesting food and wine pairing.
Price includes the WSET Level 1 study guide, all wines, tuition, printed materials, exam, certificate and lapel pin (if you pass the examination). For all WSET qualifications, we provide students with the proper ISO tasting glasses to use during class at no additional charge.
Saturday, from 9am-5pm, or 3 evenings from 6pm to 8.30pm.
Assessment is by a closed-book exam of 30 multiple-choice questions to be completed within 45 minutes. A total mark of 70% is required to achieve a pass. All students who pass will be issued with a certificate and will receive a lapel pin.
You must be at least 21 years of age to attend the course and to participate in any alcohol tasting.
Sign up now! Registrations close 10 days before the course.
Course instructors are Alessandra Esteves DipWSET, Sebastian Velez WSET Certified and Nicole Ramos WSET Certified. You can learn more about our team here.
- Miami – Jan 20, 2018 from 9am to 5pm
- Fort Lauderdale – Jan 20, 2018, from 9am to 5 pm
- Miami (Monday) – Jan 22, 2018 from 9am to 5pm
- Miami – Feb 10, 2018 from 9am to 5pm
- Miami – Mar 10, 2018 from 9am to 5pm
- Miami (Evening) – March 20, 21, 22 from 6pm to 8.30pm.
- Miami – Apr 14, 2018 from 9am to 5pm
- Miami – June 16, 2018 from 9am to 5pm.
Use the drop-down menu to select the dates and cities.